Bad Beat Jackpot Texas Holdem
How often while playing poker you faced a situation when you have on hand, "nuts", you surely go all-in, get the call from the opponent ... and your strong hand, unfortunately, losses to a higher combination. The loser in this situation is in a very negative state, but PokerDom converts all the negative into a positive. Because in this situation, playing in our poker room, you can become the winner of the Bad Beat Jackpot.
Prize fund of jackpot is formed from different tables on different limits, in name of which is mentioned word "Jackpot". As a number of such tables is big, and players actively play at these tables, prize fund is formed rapidly, and even after drawing of jackpot appears solid sum of new jackpot, for which starts new battle!
Terms of drawing:
- Bad-beat is considered as a poker situation, where combination of at least four of a kind 7's will be beaten by a higher combination.
- If two or more players' hands meet the criteria of the jackpot, then the two highest hands are considered in drawing.
- 2 or more players must participate in distribution, the winner and the loser must use both their cards and get to the final showdown.
- Must be collected a minimum rake - 2 rubles.
Jackpot distribution at RUB tables:
- 35% - bad beat winner;
- 20% - hand winner;
- 15% - distributed among the other players, who participated in the hand;
- 20% - goes to the start-up capital of the new bad beat jackpot;
- 10% - comission fee.
1. To collect the main part of the hand you must use both two pocket cards. For example, if you have collected a four kind of aces and King is a kicker (ААААК) but your pocket cards are A and K, while the three aces are from the table, then this hand does not qualify for the jackpot. In this specific example you need to have two aces in your pocket cards.
2. Bad Beat tables in the lobby are marked with an asterisk and highlighted with green font. At Bad Beat tables an additional 1% rake is charged from each hand, which forms a cumulative part of the bad beat jackpot prize fund.
3. Bad Beat Jackpot winners are marked with a special symbol.
4. Only registered PokerDom players with verified accounts are eligible for receiving a jackpot. Otherwise, a player may not collect a winning amount. Account is considered as verified when e-mail address that was used for registration is confirmed, at least one deposit was made and documents confirming player’s identity are attached in the player’s profile of poker-room.
5. General Terms & Conditions of poker room user agreement apply.
6. Terms and Conditions of promotion can be changed or updated at any time.
7. Only the present text posted on official poker-room web page can be regarded as the official terms of the promotion.